4 Quart Sauce Pan
Calculated at checkout
4 Quart Sauce Pan, 10" Wide
A standard size pan in any kitchen.
- Wide bottom profile for maximum heat conduction
- Rounded bottom edge for efficient stirring
- Patent Pending Cool Grip Handle
- Hard Anodized, Made From .080 Aluminum
- Exceptional Durability
- PTFE Free, Water-Based Release Coating: Gem-X2
- Fast Cooking, Easy Clean Up
- Heat Safe to 700 Degrees Fahrenheit
“My family’s good name stands behind the quality of every one of our products and I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. I will repair or replace any piece of ManPans cookware that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship for as long as you own it.”*
Food sticking to the pan is not covered by the Warranty. If through use and or abuse the coating fails to release after applying oil, you may return it for recoating for $29.95 plus shipping and handleing cost.
30 Day Unconditional Guarantee
“I believe that these are the best pans you can buy and that they can last for a lifetime of great cooking. If after 30 days you do not agree, for any reason, I will buy them back.”
John L. Crow
Founder, President, Senior Engineer: ManPans
* Under normal home use and following care & use instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are part of normal use.
Find Similar Products by Category
Posted by Unknown on 1st Dec 2013
This pan is exactly what I wanted. It is lightweight as I have arthritis in my hands. Yet it is large enough to prepare all sorts of menu items! Clean up is a breeze!
Very versatile pan
Posted by Bliss on 14th Nov 2012
Although this is a sauce pan I find myself using it as a wok and a fry pan as well. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is the handle is just a tad long making it slightly akward to clean. The non-stick works great, the pan heats evenly and food cooks very well. Over all I am very pleased and will be ordering other pans from ManPans.