6 Quart Sauce Pan
Calculated at checkout
6 Quart Sauce Pan, 12" Pan
- Wide bottom profile for maximum heat conduction
- Rounded bottom edge for efficient stirring
- Patent Pending Cool Grip Handle
- Hard Anodized, Made From .080 Aluminum
- Exceptional Durability
- PTFE Free, Water-Based Release Coating: Gem-X2
- Fast Cooking, Easy Clean Up
- Heat Safe to 700 Degrees Fahrenheit
This pan is LARGE and most suited for gas stoves that have a large burner.
If you have a ceramic glass top electric stovetop, we recommend the 4Quart Sauce Pan.
12" Glass Lid fits all 12" ManPans
12" Steamer Insert
“My family’s good name stands behind the quality of every one of our products and I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. I will repair or replace any piece of ManPans cookware that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship for as long as you own it.”*
Food sticking to the pan is not covered by the Warranty. If through use and or abuse the coating fails to release after applying oil, you may return it for recoating for $29.95 plus shipping and handleing cost.
30 Day Unconditional Guarantee
“I believe that these are the best pans you can buy and that they can last for a lifetime of great cooking. If after 30 days you do not agree, for any reason, I will buy them back.”
John L. Crow
Founder, President, Senior Engineer: ManPans
* Under normal home use and following care & use instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are part of normal use.
Find Similar Products by Category
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Feb 2014
Bought this to go with the 12" steamer basket I've been looking for quite a while. The pan is a wonderful depth and can be used for so many larger dishes. This was my first purchase (with basket and lid) from ManPans and I will be recommending to others!